Encompass Health will host a grand opening celebration for its newest hospital in California, Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Murrieta.
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Murrieta is located at 35740 Whitewood Road in Murrieta, California.
- The two-story freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital includes 50 private patient rooms, a spacious therapy gym on each floor featuring advanced technologies, an activities of daily living suite, courtyard, dining room and dayroom areas.
- Included in the 50 private patient rooms are four rooms with in-room dialysis connections, two bariatric rooms to accommodate patients of size and two isolation rooms.
- The hospital is expected to begin serving patients in late 2019.
- It will provide inpatient rehabilitation services and higher medical management for patients recovering from stroke and other neurological disorders, hip fractures, brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation and complex orthopedic conditions.
- Patients will receive a minimum of three hours per day of therapy for five days each week, 24-hour nursing care, access to advanced technologies and frequent visits by an attending physician during their stay.
- Boulder Architects was the architect for the project and M.J. Harris served as the contractor.
- Encompass Health Murrieta is the company’s 4thhospital located in California and its 134th hospital in the United States.