Encompass Health will host a grand opening celebration for its newest hospital, Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Katy, on Wednesday, Sept. 4, 2019 from 4-6 p.m. at the hospital, located at 23331 Grand Reserve Drive in Katy, Texas.
- Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Katy is located at 23331 Grand Reserve Drive in Katy, Texas.
- The 46,541-square-foot, freestanding inpatient rehabilitation hospital includes 40 private patient rooms, a spacious therapy gym featuring advanced technologies, a 4-chair dialysis suite, an activities of daily living suite, courtyard, dining room and dayroom areas.
- The hospital is expected to begin serving patients on Sept. 9, 2019.
- It will provide inpatient rehabilitation services and higher medical management for patients recovering from stroke and other neurological disorders, hip fractures, brain injury, spinal cord injury, amputation and complex orthopedic conditions.
- Patients will receive a minimum of three hours per day of therapy for five days each week, 24-hour nursing care, access to advanced technologies and frequent visits by an attending physician during their stay.
- Gresham, Smith & Partners was the architect for the project and Hoar Construction served as the contractor.
- Encompass Health Katy is Encompass Health’s 23rd hospital located in the great state of Texas.
This is an invitation-only event. Please RSVP below if you wish to attend. Media are welcomed to cover the event and may contact Hillary Carnel at email@example.com or 205-970-5912 to schedule an interview or get a sneak peek of the hospital prior to opening.